Monday, May 18, 2009

It's all fun and games

until the sky opens up.
We had a yard sale on Saturday morning! (and people showed up at 4:30am with flash lights to look through things!!! WHAT?!)
That was why we were up so early.
That is why our house was totally ransacked.
And I have no idea who that weird guy is.
We got rid of at least half of our earthly possessions and it's a bit unsettling for me when I'm at home now. It feels empty. It's not by any means, but relatively speaking, it seems like there's nothing left!
Anyway, we made a good amount of money which will all go toward the big move!

The boys really had a good time showing off the merchandise!And then, as I mentioned before... the sky opened up.It was a mad dash to get everything into the house/ into the van.

There were a few men who didn't quite make it out alive. We tried to rescue them, we really did... Once a stuffed animal, now a water boarded pile of soggy fluff.

Overall the yard sale was great! Now I get to re-arrange what's left of my house!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Those baseball hats and bats look familiar!

    Man, I wish I had scored those lamps and bookcase. Tsk.

    ReplyDelete