Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awesome Small Group

I'm really going to miss these guys!

We had a great cook-out last night to close out small group weekly get-togethers for the summer.

The next two are of the 'chip contest' just before it started... the rules: who can eat their chip the slowest?I just noticed Punkin (not Pumpkin) (the dog) eyeing Brian's chip!And this is Katie... who just wanted to eat as many chips as she could! No slow contest for her!Here's Seamus and Jackson. Seamus is either pretending to be a wizard or telling Jackson who's boss of the sand table.

Sorry about the glaring stack of whatever-it-was to the right side of the camera's flash! Stacy kept asking 'is that stuff in the way?' and I kept saying 'no'... but it was. This was our last wild & crazy shot of the night.

3 comments:

  1. When are you guys moving to Boston? David and I are going to be up there June 12-14 for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that dog is just creepin' into your picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's official- my next dog has to be named Punkin.

    I'm actually interviewing Stacy on Tuesday for a story in the JFP!

    ReplyDelete