Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So This is the New Year

We had an awesome Christmas in Mississippi with all of our families and friends!











Apparently I only took pictures on Christmas eve when we were at my mom's house. She planned lots of Christmas themed party games!

 We had a wonderful, very laid back New Year's Eve dinner and champagne toast!


Isn't he handsome?! I wore glitter and Bryan wore a bow tie!

 Last night we had a delicious meal in Chinatown! Dumplings! One of my very favorite foods!




















Clearly we made short order of everything.


We were stuffed and each only paid $15!! Thanks for sharing this place with us! We don't go out in Chinatown enough!

 Hopefully I'm back on track for blogging...

1 comment:

  1. Food looks great. I guess every big city has a Chinatown. Good looking friends. You are good at finding friends. I like the bow tie.

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete