Monday, May 9, 2011

I made something!

I made a skirt this weekend. And while my other clothing 'creations' have been exciting at the time, they have been beyond unwearable. I have learned a lot, though, and feel like this whole learning-to-sew-things-I-can-wear-out-of-the-house is a process that I'm getting better at with every garment.
All that to say: I would like some opinions on my newest creation. I really like it. It fits me well. It moves nicely. And Bryan approved.
I think it would be cute with a silk top and some nude heels (or colorful heels)... Any opinions?

4 comments:

  1. I really like it! perhaps you could make me one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley I am so proud of you!!! I love it. I think a soft pink, tan, white or golden yellow shirts would look with this! I also like the idea of a muted palette and a pop of color in the heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. check out those mad skills! looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh very cute! And it looks like it would be fun to wear! You and Bryan need to go dancing!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete