Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Norwoods in the Big D

Bryan and I, thanks to Jared and Brandy's incredibly gracious offer for us to come, got to go to Dallas this weekend! We haven't seen those guys in a year and were thrilled to get to go! We really had a great time visiting and meeting Henry (who I've already asked God to clone when it's my turn to be a mom--seriously--- I have).

I also had a fantastic time playing with him while we took pictures on Saturday. He is so stinkin cute and really cooperative. What more could you ask for?

We love love love you guys! Your friendship has meant so much to us over the last few years! Thank you so much for having us come! Bran, I'm working on the rest of the photos, but until you get them all, I'd like to share a few pics of your cute family with the world!

1 comment:

  1. these are so beautiful! i can't wait to see the rest...no rush, i promise. you are so talented!!!! thank you so much for coming out and making memories with all of us. we love you so much. tell bryan, by the way, i'm sorry about jared's jingle bells, norwood smells song...boo's so random!

    ReplyDelete