Wednesday, December 10, 2008

D/A Christmas Party

Our office's Christmas Open House was last night. It was a lot of fun. We invited all of our significant others, clients, reps, and other architects around town and had a good time eating and drinking and chatting! It almost makes setting everything up over the weekend well worth it! Just Kidding! It was worth it!


Lindsey & me

The 'light boxes' that Lindsey and I had to get inside of to put together!!! They lined everyone's work area in the studio... 10 or 12 in all I think.
The Cakes
Light was this year's theme... and what better medium for architects to use than Light?

3 comments:

  1. Such cool pictures! And, I know Lindsey! She and I grew up together.. I'm just a smidge older than her.. just a smidge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite fancy! Someday we'll grow up and go to a nice office party like that (: Oh yes, and I love you're tree, nice job! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11.12.08

    BEAUTIFUL!! So THAT'S what the office party looks like when you have professionals do the decorating! We'll probably have to bring our own food :-(

    ReplyDelete