Sunday, June 10, 2012

Play Ball!

I love watching games in Fenway Park. The fans make the game. The park is great too because no matter where you sit, you're not terribly far from the action. We had great seats yesterday when we went to the game. Many thanks to Lily's dad for the tickets! We appreciate you getting those for us!

Our friends, Emily and Cam came too but I didn't get any pics of them :(

Another frowny face: I'm sick! We were supposed to go to the beach today but I can't see straight and my head is fuzzy from all the medicine I'm taking... I'm sure it will pass quickly, though. And I'd much rather be sick this weekend than next weekend!!!! Yay! Beach Week is almost here!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    What beach are ya'll headed to? We're leaving in a week for the beach, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.6.12

    When are you headed to the beach? Are you going to be gone when I finally get back?

    ReplyDelete