Thursday, July 9, 2009

Darly Bird

I love when beautiful things arrive in the mail!
Check out DarlyBird and all of their inspired jewels.

I chose these 'Vintage Ruth Earrings' made from "rare opaque vintage Swarovski crystal beads" and the very special vintage flower 'NieNie Earrings' which were named in honor of Stephanie Nielson who I blogged about last year. The extraordinary woman and mother who, after being in a plane crash with her husband, is recovering from severe burns. 1/2 the proceeds from each purchase of NieNie Earrings goes straight to her recovery efforts! Check up on her blog too and see how she's doing!
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.7.09

    How beautiful and an interesting story to go with them.

    MaMaw (Betty Boop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted those green ones! I just might have to borrow them...

    ReplyDelete