Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crane Beach

We've tried to make good use of our beach pass this summer and I feel like we're doing a good job. We've been most weekends so far and some people have asked about the sand here since we're used to a light fluffy tiny grained sand in the Gulf of Mexico... I remembered to snap a photo of it today. It's more like tiny tiny pebbles, can you tell from this picture?
We saw Moonrise Kingdom this afternoon after we got home from the beach, and I think I'm in love with that movie. Of course Wes Anderson has a big place in my heart. Many of my favorite films are ones he's done and this one is no exception. Go see it if you haven't already!

Happy Saturday!
~A

2 comments:

  1. We saw Moonrise Kingdom last week...AMAZING. I never want to see movies in theaters more than once--I would totally go see it again! I am pretty sure I want to live in that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw it today. Such a precious movie!

    ReplyDelete