Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Air was Crisp Today

I sincerely hope this means that autumn is closing in on the summer. Autumn is my favorite season. My very favorite time of year!

Today was also a special day. It is our official One-Year-In-Boston-aversary! We've made it. We've made it through all the seasons. We've made it through many adventures. We've made friends. And most importantly: we've survived it all.
Here we are and here we'll be for a few more years to boot. That is God willing and the creek don't rise.

2 comments:

  1. Betty Boop23.8.10

    I can't believe it has been a year in Boston. You have really made the mot of it. Then you would anywhere you go. I love Fall of the year too. It is a time of beauty and I love the feel of closing in. (the house I mean. I know it is beautiful in Boston. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Earl doesn't make your creek rise. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete