Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It was a PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!

It all started innocently enough. Lots of people just standing around, sitting on the grass, lounging with books and groups of friends.


Then suddenly: An Air Horn!

And the battle ensued!


Pillows were sprung from bookbags, purses, picnic baskets, shopping bags... It was mayhem! It was stranger pummeling stranger - in a lighthearted way, of course - and it was amazing! White pillows glistened in the sun. Feathers and stuffing rained down like manna!


I think I saw that 70 cities participated in National Pillow Fight Day last Saturday. I stayed a safe distance from the mob, as I really only wanted photos (Well, if I'm being perfectly honest, I didn't want strangers touching my bed pillows. You know how that goes.)

3 comments:

  1. Betty Boop7.4.10

    I read about this and did not know so many really did this. Something for everyone? Beautiful weather for most anything you want to do. It was a beautiful weekend here. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! it's kind of a coincidence, because today is TOMS annual barefoot day, and I'm participating in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. candice14.4.10

    currently jealous.

    ReplyDelete