Friday, June 19, 2009

Memphis Flea Market

This weekend my mom, my grandmother, my sister and myself are all going to Memphis for the Flea Market! I love going to fun things like this, and it's going to be a great chance to spend some time with the ladies in my family before I move far far away.

This time last summer I was at the: Brooklyn Flea Market
I hate to say it, but the Memphis Flea Market is much bigger and has a lot more stuff... not quite as many must-have pieces of vintage clothing or hip original pieces of art... but more stuff in general. I'm hoping to find a cast iron skillet that is already seasoned (because who really has the time any more to season a skillet?)
And if I were to find a cute vintage dress or two then so-be-it, a small price to pay for a day in the sun and 4 acres of junk to sort through.
Maybe I'll even bring home one of these guys!
Bryan would KILL me! But just look at those paws and that cute little tummy! Maybe I'll just stop and play with the pups for a few minutes and get it all out of my system.

1 comment: