Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, it's about time

I got a haircut.
I don't know if you all remember that fateful day last March, March 21st to be exact, when I got that wretched haircut that made me resemble Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka.I know it was just how that awful woman styled it, but it still made me cry.
And then I just never went back. I was totally scarred and swore to myself that I was going to let my hair grow to Rapunzel's length before I let anyone do anything like that to me ever again. After ten months, a round of therapy and a support group later (not really), trust has been restored. And anyone in the Jackson area who is not going to Morgan Cook at Gloss on County Line Road is really really missing out. I highly recommend him. Bryan goes there too!


Have a good day.

5 comments:

  1. you are freaking H-O-T!!!! i mean really hot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a friend also recommended Morgan to me...I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.1.09

    WOW!!!!! Looks good. Just who I need. Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay!!! i have tried like 4 different people and jackson and havent really loved any of them.. basically going to someone new everytime.
    i will go there next!!
    we almost had gloss as an advertising client, not sure what happened there though. oh well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Your hair has gotten so long.

    P.S. I love that necklace. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete