Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mistletoe Marketplace

I think Christmas is coming.
I went with my mom and sister to the Mistletoe Marketplace yesterday. There were Santa suites, Christmas trees, gifts, food, ornaments, wreaths.... No Bryan, though. He said "absolutely not." when I asked him if he wanted to go. I don't blame him. The only men we saw there were sitting on benches waiting for their significant others to come out of the various booths.
I got some great ideas for Christmas decor!
I also got an amazing birthday gift from my mom! A HOBO!!! I'm so excited!

I also got these sweet ear rings when we went to Wil-ai to see Lexie at work.Fun day!

5 comments:

  1. The McNeil family is pretty obsessed with HOBO. I love my wallet like that very very much. It fits everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.11.08

    At the least the guy waiting was TRYING to get in the spirit! (notice the Santa hat:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Your hair is so long!!!!

    ReplyDelete