Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just a Couple of Mavericks

Some of the architecture class threw a Halloween Party! This has been a tradition in Starkville for the past three years and we are so happy it continued in Jackson! We all got ready at our house.

There were Cake Balls (check out the Pioneer Woman's site for the awesome Recipe!)


A Pentecostal-Hair Scare.And some serious Costumes!John McCain + Sarah Palin = A Couple of Mavericks!


Thanks to Tina Fey, I sported a flute all night for "the talent portion [of the debate]"Bryan made me a shot-gun!Look: "I can see Russia from my house!"Daniel Plainview (from 'There Will be Blood') "I'm an oil man."A Go Go GirlRon Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone (from Anchor Man)A BallerinaThe Orbit Spokeswoman! "Dirty Mouth? Clean it up!"Mr. CleanThe Knight (who didn't slay the dragon)Here's John cutting a rug! Everyone enjoyed my old man's moves! Hope you had a great Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.11.08

    I don't know how to comment. Wow what a party. Enjoy!!!!. PaPaw said you really looked the part. I hear everyone sold out of Sara glasses. Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that you are just so cute? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha hoho ha. I love that you had a "pentacostal hair scare." I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast! Also, it's Veronica Corningstone from Anchor Man. or Tits McGee...just whatev. :)

    ReplyDelete