Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Week

I've had the busiest week. I worked way too much and had a birthday!

Lexie made me a cake!And Sully cut out the 'A' just for me! We also got to go to the river last weekend for baptism! How fun! It was so cold, though. I felt really bad for the people who got wet.

I've been making things left and right! I'm almost finished with the sofa-recovery project. Yesterday I visited my friend Elise at 'Quit Arts' where she works and was blown away by the awesome fabric that they had. I'm stoked about the fabric selection! I got some fabric and made two pillow cases for our bed! I'll post pictures on all of the projects maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think you should wear your hair curly more often.

    ReplyDelete